HI, WE ARE ACKERMAN ACADEMY /
AN INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM THAT CREATES OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL STUDENTS TO SUCCESSFULLY REACH THEIR POTENTIAL

Monday, May 11, 2015

Students Speak Up | Part 2

Part Two of this new series where we let the students speak up. Telling the world how Ackerman Academy has impacted their lives! Go check them out!
"Before coming to Ackerman I use to have the worst grades ever, I have always had issues when it comes to bullying and I use to be very anti-social. I have a lot more friends here and my grades are significantly improving, and on the plus side I haven't run into bullying as much as I use to. This place is like my home and some of my teachers and students here are like family to me. I use to have a huge issue with depression but the second I came here I have been a lot happier." -I.J. (Freshman, attended 2 years)

"I feel like going to school for the first time, it's fun and better for my education." M.R. (Freshman, attended 1 term)

"It has made me learn more and actually pass my classes." Anonymous (Junior, attended for 2 years)

"It helps me get my work done and it gets me motivated to improve my grades and improve my goals." D.R. (Freshman, attended for 3 years)

"I have been able to learn a lot of things and it has mostly been a lot of fun. I have made a lot of friends and that makes me happy." J.E. (Senior, attended for 4 years)

"Before I came to Ackerman I was failing a lot of classes and I was anti-social. Now my grades are way up and I can actually do math. I like the school, the teachers, and especially the people. I really like the smaller setting here. At the high school I was bullied but here I have a lot of friends!" S.R. (Freshman, attended for 1 year)

Such good words by some of our students!  One more in this series will be coming to you later this week! Check back again!