HI, WE ARE ACKERMAN ACADEMY /
AN INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM THAT CREATES OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL STUDENTS TO SUCCESSFULLY REACH THEIR POTENTIAL

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Student Speak Up | Part 3 | Finale

This is the third and final part of this series where we let the students speak up. Telling the world how Ackerman Academy has impacted their lives! Go check them out!
 "Ackerman impacted my life in many ways. They never gave up on my. I always wanted to quit but they never gave up trying. Because of Ackerman I have the education I need to make my life a success." -M.E. (Ackerman Academy Graduate of 2014)

 "They helped me get my credits and exceed levels in my vocabulary, reading, & writing." -J.A. (senior, attended 2 years)

"It's smaller, not crowded and everyone is friendly." -Anonymous

"It helped me get better grades and be an educated student. I also get more help from these teachers." -R.C. (Senior, attended for 2 years)

"Ackerman is really helping me get caught up in all of my classes. The amount of people in the classrooms really helps too. The amount of people at the high school is really stressing. Also at the high school they don't tell you what you need to pass the class or what you need to be able to graduate. At Ackerman they tell you, and because of the amount of people in the classes it really helps with anxiety. You get more one on one time to ask questions or just get help. At the high school that doesn't happen. I am at Ackerman only because of my grades, and anxiety. Ackerman really helps." - C.E. (Sophomore, attended 1.5 years) 

Aren't these kids amazing!  We're excited to showcase some words from them.  We've been nothing but proud of our students.