HI, WE ARE ACKERMAN ACADEMY /
AN INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM THAT CREATES OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL STUDENTS TO SUCCESSFULLY REACH THEIR POTENTIAL

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Voice My Music

Ackerman Academy is proud to announce and invite you to join us in supporting our students at this year's fundraiser concert, My Voice My Music. Our students who are a part of Ackerman's music program have been tireless practicing, creating, writing their own poetry and music pieces alongside some amazing instructors and performers from My Voice Music.
My Voice Music is a nonprofit organization that engages marginalized youth in music and performance in order to promote self-esteem, social skills and emotional expression.

We hope to see you at The Place to be Cafe here in Canby March 13th at 6pm (music starts at 6:30, be sure to get there early to get some dinner and save a spot!).

For more information call 503-266-7140 or email saadg@canby.k12.or.us

See you there!